Welcome to St. Pius X Parish...
Grace and Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ...
On behalf of myself and our entire parish community at St. Pius X, I want to extend greetings and welcome! In 1958, Bishop James A. McNulty established St. Pius X Parish under the leadership and guidance of our first pastor, Fr. Joseph Weber. Now 63 years later, we continue to tell the story of faith, sharing the gospel in word and deed.
I invite you to join us in continuing to tell the story of God's love, joining us in worship, prayer, and service. I invite you to consider how you might be able to help us to continue to tell that story. We all have different gifts and talents that we are called to place at the service of God and each other.
Our world, especially today, needs to hear the Good News that will happen best through the combined efforts of each and every one of us. Let's work together to share the gospel message through acts of charity, justice, mercy, and forgiveness.
I pray that you find joy, love, encouragement, support, and hope in our community.
Fr. Robert A. Wozniak, Pastor
Saturday Vigil - 4:00 pm Sunday - 9:00am ; 11:00 am Daily - 9:00 am
Children's Liturgy of the Word
Sunday - 11:00 am
9:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
St. Pius X Live Stream - Sunday Liturgy 9:00 a.m.
Please use the same link for funerals and other events.
Click the black button or the underlined link above five (5) minutes prior to viewing the Liturgy.
Facebook is not required.
Blessed Sacrament Chapel Hours
Monday through Friday - 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 7:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Evening Prayers Monday through Friday 4:45 p.m.
Come Holy Spirit.
Renew the face of the earth.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m & 11:00 a.m
Monday thru Friday:
8:30 a.m. Rosary
9:00 a.m. Mass
Holy Day Liturgies:
Listed in the bulletin
3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Saturdays (or by appt.)
1700 North French Rd.
Getzville, N.Y. 14068-1472
Monday thru Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed (leave message on answering service)
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 (see 30) / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Ez 37:1-14 / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 (see 30) / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 (see 30) / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: Sir 35:1-12 / Ps 50:5-6, 7-8, 14 and 23 / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: Zep 3:14-18a or Rom 12:9-16 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 / Lk 1:39-56
- Thursday: Sir 42:15-25 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mk 10:46-52
- Friday: Sir 44:1, 9-13 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 / Mk 11:11-26